We do have full USTA import support for schedules and divisions standings Unfortunately though we don’t have a “player import” feature — the big reason we haven’t created it yet is because USTA doesn’t provide your player’s email addresses. To add your players, all you need is their email and first name — if they are already registered in TennisPoint they are good and the others just create a free account.
Here are the steps:
1. Log into your TennisPoint account
2. Go to the “matches & teams” page in the top navigation
3. Click on the “add/edit players” link
4. Use the form on the right side of that page to enter your players — you only need their email and first name.
5. It is a good idea to send an invite email to the by clicking on the “Send Invite Email to Checked” at the bottom of the page.
We do have on our development list a “bulk creation” form that pulls the players from USTA and then gives you the form to enter their email but it is still a few months off.
The great thing is once the players are in TennisPoint, adding them to new teams going forward is as easy as “checking” the user from your address book and adding them to the new team.
If you have a spreadsheet of your players, feel free to send it over and we will gladly import your players for you though.