Yes, you will want to change the match date of the match you played early to reflect the real date played. Here are the steps for changing it:
1. log into your TennisPoint account
2. Go to the “matches & teams” page
3. Click on “edit schedule” for your team
4. In the edit schedule page, go down to match 4 in the listing and change the match date to when you actually played it.
5. Click on the “submit edited schedule” button and you should see your schedule order changed on the “matches & teams” page as well.
This will also ensure that the “Sandbagging rules” are picked up on as well. We try and pick up on them when the date is left but not always as easy to pick up on it.