I suggest you ...

Team Practice Module

I would like to be able to input the team practice dates and get the availability of who will be at each practice. It would be nice in the beginning to be able to get a count of those participating in practice and allow it to calculate the total price (ie: $1000 total, 12 players = $84 per person)

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WendyWendy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just signed my team up for Tennis Point and frankly I'm shocked to find that you don't have a "practice" feature! I need to know who will be at each practice in order to know how much to charge each player for any given practice. Please! Add this feature Right Away! We need it!

• LeaLea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the idea of a practice availability! It would save lots of "reply all" emails on practice night - and I wouldn't get anymore last minute "who is coming to practice??" texts, emails and calls!

• DBotelhoDBotelho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to include a calendar that would allow players to check in @ TennisPoint, "add" themselves to each practice date (date has a running tally or lists who is available), and see how many teammates will be at practice. As a captain, would save lots of time and emails!

• Mark krummelMark krummel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think choosing roster to RSVP (Accept or Decline) for a practice would be perfect. As a captain - setup practices dates/times. Have tennipoint automatically send invite/RSVP to roster. Send reminder 1 day before to those not responding. Send email to Captain day of with practice count. This would be perfect for reserving courts and making sure you have enough for a coach.

• PamPam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To expand on this idea, it would really be helpful to change the "Fun Matches" into a "Team Practice". We don't always play matches when we practice. It would also be really helpful for me to set up a Fun Match/Team Practice and not be in the list of attendees.

I do like the feature the OP posted, which is setting up all the team practices for a given season and then having players set their availability. This would allow me to cancel a practice much further in advance if I know people cannot make it.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will be a good feature and drive more usage to tennispoing and avoid use of other tools, for e.g yahoo groups

Feedback and Knowledge Base