I suggest you ...

Change the Availability Viewing

I have chatted about this in the past and will continue to beat this drum as it is very challenging, in the latter part of the season to view the "availability" of players when you are checking it. For example we are late in the season and we sent out a lineup and now we have a player that cannot play. I want to send out an email to all of the people that noted themselves as unavailable. Viewing it in that screen is almost impossible as I am scrolling back and forth and up and down. You can view this better in the "edit lineup mode" but we should not have to go all the way in there to easily extract this information. In addition I like to be able to see how many matches they have played with whom and results which I would have to view elsewhere causing me to waste more time.
All in this program is very good and all of my fellow captains like it but these sorts of things get bothersome. I would think this would not be too challenging of a fix even if you gave us the ability to split the scree ala Excel when you are working on a large spreadhseet.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tom RenschTom Rensch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...