I suggest you ...

Availability in roster per match date

I would like to see my player's availability for the season in the roster format so I can plan ahead when selecting players for matches. This would be especially helpful to know in advance if I need to recruit a new player for a future week and to know when I should work a player in who may not be available say 4 of 7 matches. This type of feature is offered through netlineup, but you have quite a few nice extra features they do not offer, so I prefer you overall, but would probably return to them for just this one very helpful option.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dbdb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WendyWendy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I need to see the availability of my players for all the matches in order to distribute the match-plays as evenly as possible. We don't just play the "best ones" each time, you know.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been an Alta captain and have used Net Lineup previously. I had heard many good things about TennisPoint. I am very suprised that Tennispoint does not let you see the availablity for your roster per match date. This is one of the most important items I need to see as a captain. I would not recommend this site until that feature is added.

Feedback and Knowledge Base